Wednesday 22 March 2017

WWW Wednesday

WWW Wednesday, hosted by Taking on a World of Words is a weekly meme showcasing what you are currently reading, what you just finished reading, and what you plan to start reading next.






What I'm currently reading:
 

Strawberry Summer: I literally started this book about 15 minutes ago, so I'm not very far in but I'm already hooked.  I absolutely love Melissa Brayden's books, she writes incredible lesbian romances and is by far my favorite author of this genre.  I was so excited and honoured to be approved by Bold Stroke Books for an ARC of this book via NetGalley, ahead of its April 1 release.

The Crown: This is the final book in The Selection series, and the second book with a focus on the Selection of Eadlyn Schreave. I'm listening to the audiobook and just like the first four, this is one that's hard to put down.

What I recently finished reading:

Sweetpea: I loved this book! My review is coming soon, I'm bursting to talk about this book. I just hope I can put together some coherent thoughts on it.
The Upside of Unrequited: A super cute YA coming of age love story. The initial draw for me was the LGBTQAI categorization, but the story kept me interested and I flew through it in 2 days.

What I'm planning to read next:
 


What are your WWWs? Leave a comment, I'd love to hear it!



2 comments:

  1. I need to finish the books in the selection series. I read the first one, and just never got around to reading the others. Listening to them would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read the rest of The Selection series. I only read the first book, but I enjoyed it so much. The Upside of Unrequited and One of Us Is Lying are both on my TBR too. I've heard lots of good things about Albertalli's writing (although I still have not read Simon vs. because I'm a slacker, haha).

    ReplyDelete